Gympie Community Place Membership – Why Join?
Gympie Community Place is your local community centre and we have been providing support to this community for over 30 years. We are a not for profit, incorporated association and so we are required by law to maintain
So you can provide your support by simply becoming a member!
To be a member you need to agree with our organisational vision, values & objectives.
Our Vision: Community Happens when people are connected.
We provide a welcoming space for people to connect to each other, to connect to information and services, and to connect to community. We strive to reduce social isolation and promote a sense of belonging in our community.
Our Values: We value integrity, respect, caring, diversity, teamwork and accountability.
Our objectives are:
- to work towards the positive growth and development of our community
- to provide information, activities and services that increase the capacity, resilience and well being of our community
- to provide a welcoming and accessible meeting place for the community
- to contribute to the relief of poverty, sickness and other adversity
- to promote the well being of individuals, groups and communities who are disadvantaged and vulnerable
Individual membership is free! As a
We also offer an organisational membership to other organisations, services and businesses. Organisational membership costs $25 per year. Organisational members get one free room hire with their membership. This room hire is valued at up to $90.
To become a member or to renew your existing membership, just click on the BECOME A MEMBER link at the top of this page.