Have you ever experienced the joy of volunteering your time or sharing your knowledge and skills?
Gympie Community Place has a long history of volunteer involvement in the service. Volunteers enable us to provide high quality and essential support services to those most vulnerable in our local community. See our services page for more information on GCP services.
Volunteers fill many vital roles at Gympie Community Place. These roles include:
• Reception and administration support
• Governance (Management Committee)
• Specialist Services - Tax Help & Legal Services
• Promotions & Event planning
• Gardening & general maintenance
Volunteering has many obvious benefits for the successful functioning of the community centre….but it also has many benefits for the volunteers:
• Maintain your existing skills or learn some new ones
• Gain some work experience for your resume
• Opportunities to participate in professional development and training
• We provide a friendly and supportive team environment
• Become active in your local community
• Meet new people
• Experience the pleasure of helping others
If you are interested in volunteering or would like some more information, please contact us.